1.09.2009

Make em' say wha' wha' ! HELLO




Whew, where did the time go?
I hope you all had a great holiday season. It's snowing a lot here in Chicago.

Right now I'm sitting at my real job updating about my fun job on YouTube. In the past week I've added 3 videos and I'm planning on adding one tonight!

I'm excited that I've gotten another breath to post videos. Sometimes I feel so tired or uninspired. Nonetheless, I'm here and I'm back and I'm ready to post like I've never posted before!

LCbabieee (a friend of mine who is also quite popular on YouTube) and I have collaborated on another video. I'm sure you all remember one of my MOST popular videos "Sure You're Gay". Its got so far almost 200,000 views and counting! Our newest colab is a series of five videos where we have a series of funny and sometimes serious talks. I hope you'll go on to mine, or her channel to check them out. Series 1 of 5 will be out by 9pm CST.

Other than that be on the look out for other fab videos from yours truly. I'm looking to video blog at least 5 times a week - and do really great entertaining videos twice a month. So that's 22 videos a month WOW haha lets see if I can keep up with that.

Have a great weekend!

Best,

jallen285

No comments: